Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday!!!
Well, a bit of complaining first. . . My hip is out (I assume from zumbing and digging potatoes, yes I know odd combo), I didn't sleep last night so I'm sleepy, and I really want ice cream!  That's it for "complaining" for now.  :D

Trying to get geared up for my Womens Gun Class on Saturday.  Always a little nervous about teaching but I think it will be a good one! Trying to re-work a few things from the last class so I can make if flow smoother! 

I skipped zumba tonight so I could "rest" my hip, but ended up picking green beans so it didn't rest much.  I have a chiropractor appointment tomorrow!  Going somewhere new (since Okemah is a long ways away), hope he is good!

Speaking of green beans, we had green beans and new potatoes cooked in a bit of bacon grease with some bacon and onion for supper.  YUMMY!!!!!!!!  I should have taken pics but my hip was distracting me.

Well, that's all I can think of to ramble about tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment