Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm helping with VBS at church. . . Today I met with a few people to go over the menu. . . (I'm helping in the kitchen, very limited kid interaction).  This year VBS is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  The little kids will be there from 8 or so till 12:30 or so, the older kids will be there from 8 or so Thursday until 2:30 or so Saturday.  ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!  So, Thursday we're having 3 snacks, lunch, and supper, and Friday 3 snacks, breakfast, lunch, and supper, and Saturday 2 snacks, breakfast and lunch.  WOW.  There will be 2-3 of us there most of the time getting things ready and in the evenings we'll have an extra "helper".  I'm looking forward to it but I'm sure it will be a lot of work!  I'm sure I'll take pics of all the food and do a giant blog of them!

Also got to the chiropractor today, Thank You Mark!!!  Feeling good right now, hoping it holds out.  He wants me to come one more time next week to make sure it's still good.

And I met with our photographer and a calendar girl to do a re-take of a picture for the Heels Packn' Heat calendar.  I've got to take the last one of a cute young girl on Friday and we'll get them edited over the weekend and sent to print!  I'm really looking forward to getting it done!  For one I'm tired of the head ache associated with it and two I'm excited to see how it turns out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment